A double play bug.

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
I just found a bug with Double Play, well at least I think it is.

If you are watching a show with Double Play activated and a show needs to record, it changes the channel you're watching instead of the other buffer channel you aren't watching.

IMO it should be the other way around.

You know some people just aren't cut out to be CE'ers. Getting all bent out of shape and complaining about bugs. Things things are to be expected thats what the program is all about.

I haven't really messed with double play this CE yet. Am I to understand they did away with the pop-up window where it gave you a choice of which tuner to use?

You know some people just aren't cut out to be CE'ers. Getting all bent out of shape and complaining about bugs. Things things are to be expected thats what the program is all about.

I am not getting bent out of shape, I was just making an observation, plus maybe letting D* know there is a bug. I'm tired of you always assuming things about me.

If someone shouldn't do a CE it should be you, you're the one that is always complaining about the box.

I haven't really messed with double play this CE yet. Am I to understand they did away with the pop-up window where it gave you a choice of which tuner to use?

I can't remember what the three choices were for the pop up, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a choice to record from other tuner.

I only had the pop up a couple times so can't recall for sure but seemed the 3 choices were something like
• Cancel recording
• Change channel to record
or
• Cancel DP (which then let the show record on the other tuner)

I only had the pop up a couple times so can't recall for sure but seemed the 3 choices were something like
• Cancel recording
• Change channel to record
or
Cancel DP (which then let the show record on the other tuner)

That might be where I made my mistake, I thought it would cancel DP and record on the tuner you are watching.

I'm still use to the DTIVO and the pop up says it will record on other tuner.

I am not getting bent out of shape, I was just making an observation, plus maybe letting D* know there is a bug. I'm tired of you always assuming things about me.

If someone shouldn't do a CE it should be you, you're the one that is always complaining about the box.
It was a joke dude.:rolleyes:

I just found a bug with Double Play, well at least I think it is.

If you are watching a show with Double Play activated and a show needs to record, it changes the channel you're watching instead of the other buffer channel you aren't watching.

IMO it should be the other way around.

When the popup comes up and you don't make a choice it's supposed to record from the background (other) tuner,not the foreground(the one your watching) tuner so yes it's sounds like a bug on your model and should be reported in issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)