A&E HD To Launch Wednesday

Well, it looks like ATT will have A&E also. I think I'm going to trust Scott's email from E* though and say that I will have it ready on my 211 when I get home tonight.

Well, it looks like ATT will have A&E also. I think I'm going to trust Scott's email from E* though and say that I will have it ready on my 211 when I get home tonight.

AT&T gets the programming from E*, whatever changes E* makes AT&T customers see them too. The only changes are with promotions and equipment. It took me over a year to lease a 622 with AT&T but I have no commitment whatsoever.

Well, if they do make it available, we'll be happy to see it! The wife LOVES CSI-Miami. And who knows, maybe old Charlie will send us a few more!

--Doug

AT&T gets the programming from E*, whatever changes E* makes AT&T customers see them too. The only changes are with promotions and equipment. It took me over a year to lease a 622 with AT&T but I have no commitment whatsoever.

I was talking about ATT Uverse that was mentioned on the last page. It's a whole separate service.

For those people who could care less for more sports channels, maybe E* should put the RSNHD channels in a separate sports package and charge separately for it. Let all the sports enthusiasts who want the channels pay for it.

Why charge separately? Dish already provides the SD channel. Shouldn't cost any more to receive the HD version.

Okay, well that was what the linked article said.

http://www.tvpredictions.com/att013007.htm

tvpredictions.com said:
News
AT&T TV Adds A&E HD
The telco TV service is now available in a dozen markets.
By Phillip Swann

Washington, D.C. (January 30, 2007) -- AT&T announced today that it has added A&E HD to its lineup of High-Definition channels.

The telco TV service, called U-verse TV, is available in approximately 12 markets across the country. But it plans to reach 19 million households by the end of 2008.

AT&T's carriage agreement with A&E Television Networks also includes the company's standard definition channels such as The History Channel, The Biography Channel and the Military History Channel.

"AETN is pleased to deliver its entire portfolio of high-quality programming over AT&T's advanced video platform," said David Zagin, executive vice president of distribution for AETN. "By adding our innovative and widely viewed networks, including HD and VOD, AT&T is giving its U-verse customers access to some of today's most desirable content."

I was talking about ATT Uverse that was mentioned on the last page. It's a whole separate service.

Since AT&T has both Uverse and Dish Network, you may want to refer with the service name, not the company name when posting. We're in the Dish Network forum so I assumed you meant AT&T/Dish Network.

"It's a whole separate service."

Yes, it's called IPTV and there is a full review from Scott in the IPTV forum.

yeah!!! glad to hear they are adding more. I will take anymore HD I can get. Glad I made the switch late last summer to E* from D*. Keep adding channels@party @party @party :clap :clap

Since AT&T has both Uverse and Dish Network, you may want to refer with the service name, not the company name when posting. We're in the Dish Network forum so I assumed you meant AT&T/Dish Network.

"It's a whole separate service."

Yes, it's called IPTV and there is a full review from Scott in the IPTV forum.

I'm sorry, I should have clarified. I was just following up to the poster 2 posts before mine who was talking about UVerse.

A & E HD on 9419

Rumor says A & E in HD 9419 to be turned on after 5:00 PM tonight . Everyone should check it out. :hungry: :D