A new year. Anything changed OTA in your market?

KUSA Denver was running a crawl saying it' time to rescan ota channels. Their website said they've added Justice Network as a sub channel. Fine. Another thing they say, that I have no clue about
is that they've "been tinkering with their digital signal" and a rescan may improve reception? I'm in a mountain valley with 2nd order diffraction, so I can't comment on ota signal strength, but
I wonder what they meant.

KUSA put a "copy" of the station in HD on RF19. Their sister station KTVD (My20). Logs as 9-4

Assume its for folks who have indoor antennas and have issues with the VHF signal of RF9

KUPT-LD has added a new channel called touchvision some kind all news video clips format. The aspict ratio is still messed up with letter box and pillars bok. Lost GET TV but I think KUTP-LD is testing around. Movies! is still there on 2 sub channels 16.2 and 16.3. So that's small little news from Albuquerque's TV market.:)

KUPT-LD has added a new channel called touchvision some kind all news video clips format. The aspict ratio is still messed up with letter box and pillars bok.
something is goofy with that station I think in general. In Minneapolis Heroes & icons has Touchvision for an hour (6-7a) and the local Independent (KSTC45) has it from 5-5:30a
The H&I feed fills the screen
KSTC has the "box inside of a box" when viewing it

More new updates about KUTP-LD, now they are showing H&I on 16.1 720p, 16.2 GET TV, 16.3 Movies! both are 480i.:)

The aspit ratio now back to normal.......

MOVIES! launch Feb1 in the GF/Fargo mkt??
Still no MOVIES! on RF38 . Still the same with just ads on one ch, Grit, COZY, and Escape on the others. 2 channels just a blank screen.

MOVIES! launch Feb1 in the GF/Fargo mkt??
Still no MOVIES! on RF38 . Still the same with just ads on one ch, Grit, COZY, and Escape on the others. 2 channels just a blank screen.
their website (movies!) still says 2/1 launch..but it also says on 4.2/4.4 ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts