A new year. Anything changed OTA in your market?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
KUSA Denver was running a crawl saying it' time to rescan ota channels. Their website said they've added Justice Network as a sub channel. Fine. Another thing they say, that I have no clue about
is that they've "been tinkering with their digital signal" and a rescan may improve reception? I'm in a mountain valley with 2nd order diffraction, so I can't comment on ota signal strength, but
I wonder what they meant.

KUSA put a "copy" of the station in HD on RF19. Their sister station KTVD (My20). Logs as 9-4

Assume its for folks who have indoor antennas and have issues with the VHF signal of RF9

KUPT-LD has added a new channel called touchvision some kind all news video clips format. The aspict ratio is still messed up with letter box and pillars bok. Lost GET TV but I think KUTP-LD is testing around. Movies! is still there on 2 sub channels 16.2 and 16.3. So that's small little news from Albuquerque's TV market.:)

KUPT-LD has added a new channel called touchvision some kind all news video clips format. The aspict ratio is still messed up with letter box and pillars bok.
something is goofy with that station I think in general. In Minneapolis Heroes & icons has Touchvision for an hour (6-7a) and the local Independent (KSTC45) has it from 5-5:30a
The H&I feed fills the screen
KSTC has the "box inside of a box" when viewing it

More new updates about KUTP-LD, now they are showing H&I on 16.1 720p, 16.2 GET TV, 16.3 Movies! both are 480i.:)

The aspit ratio now back to normal.......

MOVIES! launch Feb1 in the GF/Fargo mkt??
Still no MOVIES! on RF38 . Still the same with just ads on one ch, Grit, COZY, and Escape on the others. 2 channels just a blank screen.

MOVIES! launch Feb1 in the GF/Fargo mkt??
Still no MOVIES! on RF38 . Still the same with just ads on one ch, Grit, COZY, and Escape on the others. 2 channels just a blank screen.
their website (movies!) still says 2/1 launch..but it also says on 4.2/4.4 ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)