A Poll on Voom as primary or combined content provider

Va-Va-Voom on my HD set along with D* TiVo on that TV. Non-TiVo D* in the bedroom and family room. Have a second provider because of the channels Voom doesn't carry and TiVo.

To bad I missed the poll... I use va va voom with my C-band 4dtv (with HDD 200 decoder) and my own OTA antenna set-up... with NETLINK as my server and their Ultimate package, I'm getting all the SD and HD digital movie channels (except Max HD east, Max HD west and the Movie Channel),I also get Encore HD west... I pay extra for the Discovery suite of digital channels... I did pay extra for Discovery HD Theatre (49.95 a year), but I dropped it when voom came along... I also subscribe to NPS's digital package which includes the RSN's and a few other SD channels... I also get Nebraska NETV HD, which is good, since locally no PBS HD is availlable yet... As far as OTA goes my voom box maps 4 channels from 3 stations locally, while it's not mapping one other current local digital out of 5 other stations (2 are low power and may never digitize)... My own antenna set-up gets all the local channels (5 digitals) and from Atlanta @ 85 miles away (17 digitals)... I also have an MPEG 2 reciever, which allows me to watch 100's of digital channels, most of which I care little for... but, their are a few I watch occasionally... you can find some local channels (but not mine), a couple of movie channels and some of the RSN's... I have yet to get an HD channel to come in on my mpeg 2 (of 5 known)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)