A public thank you to Wilt and Lori for their help!

alang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2004
Wilt and Lori provided excellent service over a months time helping me straighten out an issue and I wanted to say thank you.

Its rare in this day of the large corporation there's still companies that offer real people to talk to one on one when your having trouble.

Thanks again Voom :yes

Glad you got help. I exchanged a few emails with Wilt about 2 + months ago and still haven't heard anything about it. Lucky you, either he liked you or you managed to suck up to him really well.

augurr

Well, if you email Wilt once and you never got a response; Did you try another time? Don't know what happened? but you should have at least try once more.

txcruiser said:
Well, if you email Wilt once and you never got a response; Did you try another time? Don't know what happened? but you should have at least try once more.

I do not get your sarcasm... I really want to understand what is the point of you making these remarks that lead nowhere.

Augurr said:
Glad you got help. I exchanged a few emails with Wilt about 2 + months ago and still haven't heard anything about it. Lucky you, either he liked you or you managed to suck up to him really well.

augurr

Nobody needs to suck up to Wilt. That's a misinterpretation all together.

I would not have VOOM today if Lori had not rescued my failed install. She really helped me out by personally locating and sending out a top notch install company within 2 hours of our initial conversation.

Augurr

I did not kiss up to Voom. Wilt is a very busy person and in my case a few times it took a day or two before I got response or I may have had to duplicate an email once in a while but all in all I was pleased with their attention to my problem.
I would not take the lack of response personal. Drop him another email. Im sure he will get back to you.

alang said:
Augurr
Drop him another email. Im sure he will get back to you.

I got scolded by Sean for suggesting this very same idea... Wonder why you didn't?

txcruiser said:
I got scolded by Sean for suggesting this very same idea... Wonder why you didn't?
?
For what it's worth, your scolding confused me, too! :confused: I wonder if maybe Sean misread your post and thought you meant something else by it. :confused: Either that, or I misread it and totally missed the sarcasm to which Sean referred. :D

txcruiser said:

txcruiser,

That's an exact quote that I used to reply to you in another post. I was not scolding you about this but if you are going to use an exact quote that I used at least you could have quote and say this is what Sean has suggested. Yet in the way you used it, it imply sarcasm.

I had a VERY POSTIVE experience with Wilt.He was responsive and helpfull in my install snafu re my antenna. The response was better than any help I got from DISH.

Wilt fixed my Charter Member $800 refund problem. I got the refund two days after I emailed him. I had been waiting 10 weeks at that point with no relief in sight.

I'm going to email him about my CC problems. But if you have to email someone (Wilt) w/a $1,000,000.00+ yearly package to get low level things done, then you can see why Dolan just got a raise from $500,000 to $1,000,000.00+ and why VOOM needs some real internal adjustment.

oh god i opened a can of worms. for the record, i tried several times to contact wilt and i got 2 word replies "checking. wilt" never heard from again. i realize he's busy and i'm not one to continue pounding on someone's email doorstep and annoy them so much they DON'T want to answer. I simply meant that apparently you did something right (read as suck-up :D )or for some reason Wilt took a shining to whatever you said in your email and decided to act right away, maybe he took his vitamins that day and was feeling particularly frisky. I don't know. all i know is from all the good things that i heard about this wilt character i decided to give it a shot and instead got shot down by someone so high they get hit with all the problems.

augurr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts