A-Rod Out 10 Weeks!!!!

Ah, you are right that she has proof of him using BEFORE the Yankees because there are names. I have seen no proof of him using with the Yankees and if you see how the rules were put in place....he would have been turned in by MLB. ESPECIALLY since his name was in the original 100 names that tested positive.
This is where Arod really stepped in it. And it's a perfect example of how a lie to cover up another lie will get you in trouble. He said he used Steroids because of the pressure of living up to the contract he signed with the Texas Rangers. Now we are to believe that he gave them up when he signed an even bigger contract with even higher pressure to win with the Yankees. Sorry , I'm not buying it and neither are many of the Yankee fans.

This is where Arod really stepped in it. And it's a perfect example of how a lie to cover up another lie will get you in trouble. He said he used Steroids because of the pressure of living up to the contract he signed with the Texas Rangers. Now we are to believe that he gave them up when he signed an even bigger contract with even higher pressure to win with the Yankees. Sorry , I'm not buying it and neither are many of the Yankee fans.

No...he more than likely stop because when he came to the Yankees, there were rules inplace against PEDs. AND since he was in the list of the original 104, ANYONE who is STILL playing that is on list, will be under a microscope.

UNLESS the league is hiding that from everyone...and IF they are, then that is WORSE than PEDs will ever be.

No...he more than likely stop because when he came to the Yankees, there were rules inplace against PEDs. AND since he was in the list of the original 104, ANYONE who is STILL playing that is on list, will be under a microscope.

UNLESS the league is hiding that from everyone...and IF they are, then that is WORSE than PEDs will ever be.
This is my prediction and I will bet anyone here it will come true. At least one more allegation about Arod from her book will be proven and it will cost Arod either a suspension or a fine .

I know, I know, not enough A-Rod, right. Well, I heard on WFAN that A-Rod is going to have hip surgery on Monday and will probably be out 8-10 weeks. This is a big blow for the Yankees!!!

Wow, just noticed this thread. You don't seem to be quite as noisy now that Carlos Delgado just had the same surgery!

The baseball gods will get you every time... ;)

Sandra