a secret dish does not want you to know

You are an employee in Minnesota talking with "higher ups" in Denver? Usually when I hear something like this, my BS meter goes crazy!

That's hilarious! I agree. He must not value his job there if he is telling the truth. I don't know why you would be on here talking about that if you did work for Dish.

Hi. Please excuse me if this has been already answered. On the HD for life matter, what happens if I don't have HD but interested in it and I'm already enrolled in auto pay and paperless billing? Can I get HD for life without any problems? Thanks.

I believe all you will have to do is renew a 24 month commitment and continue with you c.c. auto pay with paperless billing.

This is correct. Existing customers will have the option of signing a new 24 month agreement with cc auto/paperless billing or just pay $99. This is the same thing for new customers.

Scott said existing customers (with AT120 or higher with the HD add-on) would get grandfathered into the "Free HD for Life" promo without having to pay $99 or sign a new agreement.

Scott said existing customers (with AT120 or higher with the HD add-on) would get grandfathered into the "Free HD for Life" promo without having to pay $99 or sign a new agreement.

Correct.

Ghpr13 said:
Same here...I have either auto pay or automatic CC billing as much as I can, along with on line statements.:)

That's great until your bill is incorrect and you don't agree with the payment due......

That's hilarious! I agree. He must not value his job there if he is telling the truth. I don't know why you would be on here talking about that if you did work for Dish.

Delusions and CIA Deep Throat fantasies are my guess. Either way, he won't have to worry about that employment thing for long. :D

> I wouldn't want to cancel auto-pay anyway. I get 1% cash back for it. I have my Dish bill, phone bill, internet bill, and anyone else who will do it. <

What credit card do you use?

too bad this wouldn't apply if you are currently signed up through the phone company. And the difficulty in getting subscribed directly to Dish. I tried last year, they said within a month or 2 (depending on billing cycles), and it didn't happen.

So, apparently, if I were to want to do this, I would have to cancel Dish, stay away for 6 months, then sign up. If I want to do this, I guess I will have to wait until January now, change to cable for 6 months, then back.

Cable here doesn't compete well for DVR and channels. And I wouldn't want to have cable time overlap with college football.

So in order to get free HD I will have to sign up for auto pay? By the way I have dish Latino max with HD and platinum hd

If you already have the $10.00 HD + Platinum, you do NOT have to sign up for auto-pay. That is for new customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)