AMIKO A3 New Beta ROM 2.0.72 Discussion Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Amiko has released a new ROM ver. 2.0.72 for the A3. This is a beta ROM so as always make a back-up like you would with any major change to your A3. You can download this ROM via the updater APP on your A3. It is highly recommended that you run EuroTrash ver 0.5 after installing this so that your Google play store with work correctly for NA.

Changes for this ROM:
  • Major audio sync fixes
  • 127 positions for DiSEqC 1.2 motor control
  • New setup for expanded North American EPG (launching soon for all Americas A3's)
  • General bugfixes
Let's keep discussion to this thread if you updated to this 2.0.72 ROM and would like to post about your experience. Please post if you ran eurotrash v0.5 also.

I updated my A3's this morning to this new one and so far it is working very nicely. :) Much better than .71 which I hated and almost immediately restored my receiver to .70.
I had to refresh the DevRom a couple of times for EuroTrash 0.5 to show up for some reason. Once downloaded it ran fine and had no issues. As always had to wait for about an hour for Google to refresh so that my Google Play store worked properly. So far though working very well!!

Been using mine for satellite and YouTube, Netflix and XBMC a little and so far still working great!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)