AAD Price Changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Derwin....

Possibly, but it is also a marketing ploy. By having a different cities in SD & HD, then the customer is more likely to order both, instead of only HD if the same city was used.

I like your analysis,,,I think you're right on.

I know AAD has its own set of lawyers, but obviously Directv jumps thru the same hoops and offers NY & LA. The wording in the law is of course legaleese and it appears to be limited to the big4 and primetime programming (8-11pm/7-10pm Central).

Quick question since I am not a dish customer, can one just get AAD by itself and no need to sub any other dish package? In other words, AAD a la carte?

Yes. But you do have to have an account with Dish for them to activate the receiver. You may have to pay the "no basic package fee" but I am not sure about this.

It may work like it did with Sky Angel before it went belly-up on satellite. You get an account with Dish but hat is it. The other company does everything else.

See ya
Tony

Yes. But you do have to have an account with Dish for them to activate the receiver. You may have to pay the "no basic package fee" but I am not sure about this.

It may work like it did with Sky Angel before it went belly-up on satellite. You get an account with Dish but hat is it. The other company does everything else.

See ya
Tony

ok, one of my workers asked that since I had no idea. Thanks

Excuse me if this was already discussed.

Is ADD still offering the one month free deal if you pay for 2 at the same time at the new prices?

One city for $18.99 x 2 = $37.98 for 3 months?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts