ABC Feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rocky_B

Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
Up until a couple of weeks ago I was getting an ABC feed free on C Band, satellie T4 or T2 around channel 16 or 17. Now it seems to be gone. Was anyone else getting this channel, and if so, is it somewhere else now?

I thought it was on T4 20 analog...I know last I checked (about a month or so ago) it was still there

translation...G28 formerly IA8 formerly T4 at 89W analog channel 20

Otherwise, if you have a digital receiver (DVB) ABC is on G4 C-Band (both HD & SD)

edit: just checked orbit magazine and they have ABC now on T5 TP20 analog

Just checked analog c , found no active video on 97,89 93, the worlds gone blank! On 99, Disney Domestic TV, and the preacher channel is still up.

That analog feed is gone. :( To watch ABC, you will need a DVB Free-To-Air digital receiver. The Carribean mux of channels is still available on Galaxy 16 @ 99West on C-Band. Or up on Ku-Band there's the Cheyenne WY ABC station on Galaxy 10 @ 123 West.

It's sad to see that analog feed go away. I always liked the quality of the analog feed compared to the digial feeds.

Thanks for the information. I really miss that ABC feed. Been watching it for years but figured it would soon be gone like all the rest. We are checking out free to air and guess that will be the next step.

I'm totally new to Free-To-Air. We have two 922 receivers, one dish having C-Ku. I don't understand how the FTA receiver will control the dish position, since looking at them online, I do not see the comparable connections on the rear of the FTA receiver as on the 922.

Would we still control the dish with the 922?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)