According to NCAA college basketball prices, there is no recession!

There is no #1 or #2 seed playing in Miami, no Duke or UNC, no Florida or FSU or TheU, and Syracuse is probably the only big draw. I'd say go down to the arena and take your chances.

BTW, StubHub lists 2 strips for the Miami site lower level at $189 each, $74 each for just the Thursday afternoon games, $75 each for the Saturday afternoon games. For that price I'd be going. (By comparison, Thursday night games alone in Philly in a lower section would cost me $160+.)

I find ir weird.

Besides, other games in Miami involve Arizona State; I doubt the Sun Devils are a team worth that much money to see.

Maybe other Miami-area games are cheaper because they don't have a glamorous team.

You don't get out much, do you???...:rolleyes:

Ticekt prices for all the games are set way before the season even starts!!!...they have nothing to do with what teams are playing!!!...:p

There is no #1 or #2 seed playing in Miami, no Duke or UNC, no Florida or FSU or TheU, and Syracuse is probably the only big draw. I'd say go down to the arena and take your chances.

BTW, StubHub lists 2 strips for the Miami site lower level at $189 each, $74 each for just the Thursday afternoon games, $75 each for the Saturday afternoon games. For that price I'd be going. (By comparison, Thursday night games alone in Philly in a lower section would cost me $160+.)

agreed - if you don't mind scalping on the street - my guess in Miami - with no big name teams - there will be plently of tix to be had.

Friday afternoon Miami games - the prices for lower level tickets are down to $39 (plus Stubhub fees). Sounds like a deal to me.

Judging by some of the game I saw yesterday, there were a lot of empty seats around the country, including the arena in Miami.
Looks can be deceiving though because lots of fans just go to see their team play so they either arrive late or leave early, but either way they don't watch all the games. But tickets can be had anywhere.

Looks can be deceiving though because lots of fans just go to see their team play so they either arrive late or leave early, but either way they don't watch all the games. But tickets can be had anywhere.

That's the way it was in Detroit for the regional finals last year. Every bar around Ford Field was full, though.

Was able to scalp some decent seats for about 45$! My 1st NCAA in Miami!! AND it was MY TEAM to boot!! What an amazing 2 week run sports I have had. WBC, Tiger Woods and now Syracuse in the NCAAs....it has been fun!

Was able to scalp some decent seats for about 45$! My 1st NCAA in Miami!! AND it was MY TEAM to boot!! What an amazing 2 week run sports I have had. WBC, Tiger Woods and now Syracuse in the NCAAs....it has been fun!
Glad you had fun. The Cuse looked sharp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)