According to NCAA college basketball prices, there is no recession!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Here I am, ALL excited about both the South Regional being here in Miami and MY favorite team, the Syracuse Orangemen being here to boot...then suddenly, I saw the ticket prices..!!

...OUCH!! Usually, I would request a dinner and a movie before getting screwed like this!:eek:

..cheapest seast were a whopping $278 a piece!!!:mad: I can get BETTER and TOUGHER seats for a Heat vs. Cavs/Celtics/Lakers with money for a couple of beers and food and STILL have money left in my pocket!!!!

Needless to say, there goes watching my Orangemen ALL weekend, much less the 1st day. I am heart broken to say the least.....:(

Isn't that price for all 6 games over the weekend? You could always sell the extra tickets to help cover the costs.

Stub Hub has them going for about $82 for lower level seats right now that include both games on Friday.

This doesn't sound right. I would check around more salsa. There's no one of local interest playing down there and Miami sports fans are passive to say the least. I bet you could get in for not too much.

Here I am, ALL excited about both the South Regional being here in Miami and MY favorite team, the Syracuse Orangemen being here to boot...then suddenly, I saw the ticket prices..!!

...OUCH!! Usually, I would request a dinner and a movie before getting screwed like this!:eek:

..cheapest seast were a whopping $278 a piece!!!:mad: I can get BETTER and TOUGHER seats for a Heat vs. Cavs/Celtics/Lakers with money for a couple of beers and food and STILL have money left in my pocket!!!!

Needless to say, there goes watching my Orangemen ALL weekend, much less the 1st day. I am heart broken to say the least.....:(

Went to the First & Second round in Jacksonville 3 years ago & our tickets allowed us in for the entire day each day. So, at a bare minimium, those tickets will get you 4 games on the first day.

$185 right now gets you lower level seats for all the weekend games. That is a total of 6 games at around $30 per game.

That price is not right for sure. I think you are confused and were looking at the price for the whole weekend.

That is for the whole session of games. They are always sold in a lot of games for each region.

I find ir weird.

Besides, other games in Miami involve Arizona State; I doubt the Sun Devils are a team worth that much money to see.

Maybe other Miami-area games are cheaper because they don't have a glamorous team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)