According to NCAA college basketball prices, there is no recession!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Here I am, ALL excited about both the South Regional being here in Miami and MY favorite team, the Syracuse Orangemen being here to boot...then suddenly, I saw the ticket prices..!!

...OUCH!! Usually, I would request a dinner and a movie before getting screwed like this!:eek:

..cheapest seast were a whopping $278 a piece!!!:mad: I can get BETTER and TOUGHER seats for a Heat vs. Cavs/Celtics/Lakers with money for a couple of beers and food and STILL have money left in my pocket!!!!

Needless to say, there goes watching my Orangemen ALL weekend, much less the 1st day. I am heart broken to say the least.....:(

Isn't that price for all 6 games over the weekend? You could always sell the extra tickets to help cover the costs.

Stub Hub has them going for about $82 for lower level seats right now that include both games on Friday.

This doesn't sound right. I would check around more salsa. There's no one of local interest playing down there and Miami sports fans are passive to say the least. I bet you could get in for not too much.

Here I am, ALL excited about both the South Regional being here in Miami and MY favorite team, the Syracuse Orangemen being here to boot...then suddenly, I saw the ticket prices..!!

...OUCH!! Usually, I would request a dinner and a movie before getting screwed like this!:eek:

..cheapest seast were a whopping $278 a piece!!!:mad: I can get BETTER and TOUGHER seats for a Heat vs. Cavs/Celtics/Lakers with money for a couple of beers and food and STILL have money left in my pocket!!!!

Needless to say, there goes watching my Orangemen ALL weekend, much less the 1st day. I am heart broken to say the least.....:(

Went to the First & Second round in Jacksonville 3 years ago & our tickets allowed us in for the entire day each day. So, at a bare minimium, those tickets will get you 4 games on the first day.

$185 right now gets you lower level seats for all the weekend games. That is a total of 6 games at around $30 per game.

That price is not right for sure. I think you are confused and were looking at the price for the whole weekend.

That is for the whole session of games. They are always sold in a lot of games for each region.

I find ir weird.

Besides, other games in Miami involve Arizona State; I doubt the Sun Devils are a team worth that much money to see.

Maybe other Miami-area games are cheaper because they don't have a glamorous team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)