According to 'Sports by Brooks', Urban Meyer is new....

dvrexpander said:
I just don't see him doing this... he has medical issues with stress

He has that dreaded disease. SECitis.
Scared
of the
Exceptional
Conference.
It is cured by going to a inferior conference.:)

lol why quote towards me?? If he goes then ok, if not then ohh well... if I was him I'd stay put - my opinion though.
That's easy, you mentioned his health and family concerns and the quote I posted seems to show he's addressed it....

He had health reasons...family reasons, why in the hell go back into it and at that go back into it into those conditions

All these coaches hold back the truth, or in some cases just flat lie their asses off. For instance, who really knows why Meyer left Florida? Only Meyer. Anything else that comes out about that is purely speculation from the rest of us.

Now the current issue at hand is will he coach at tOSU. Until the Buckeyes announce who their coach will be next year, anything from us is pure speculation. Anything from Meyer will be holding back the truth, or he's just lying his ass off again. ;)

Jimbo said:
Why, is there a Great job in the SEC open at the moment ?

Ha. There was last year when someone left Florida. Then he took his bat and ball and got the hell out when the going got tough.

Lol, you need to tell that to some of your fellow northern fans.
We have heard all to often about how the weather in bowl games is an advantage to southern teams because their northern counterparts are used to much colder conditions. Or how the southern teams wouldnt be as competitive in the north because they are not used to the cold.
:)

We also get games like this. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the current issue at hand is will he coach at tOSU. Until the Buckeyes announce who their coach will be next year, anything from us is pure speculation. Anything from Meyer will be holding back the truth, or he's just lying his ass off again. ;)

Which is expected till the University makes a statement that he has been hired.

Of course no one here remembers that, so it never happened (or happens). I'm surprised anyone here believes in the moon landing!!

That was great Yaz, thanks for sharing it ... I have NO IDEA how to get something like that in a post !

btw, that was about 10 years before i was born...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts