Actuator mounting position

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Found a picture of the desk motor with the other switch and a visible magnet wheel :)
deskmotor 002.JPG

Reactions: pdiddy
Sometimes I suffer Dyslexia it seems. Especially when working with mirror images. It has occurred to me the picture I posted in post# 16 is just wrong. It should be this.
Adapter Circuit2.jpg

Reactions: pdiddy and KE4EST
Usually power on the controller's M1 and M2 wires is only present for a moment. If no sensor count is returned to the controller, the error message is displayed and no +/- dc voltage should be present on the M1/M2 terminals. The reed switch has low voltage/current that cycles open/closed by each passing magnet. I would expect that the front panel and remote operation would be identical.

You may have a defective VBox. Without a repeating sensor cycle after pressing East/West buttons, it would be difficult to troubleshoot.
I just started experiencing this same thing on my VBox7. All of a sudden, I am getting error on my west, but no problem on east. If I reverse M1/M2, it will run the motor back the other direction. I have cleared the memory of the Vbox, and cleared the Limits. I even disconnected the Vbox from the rcvr. to allow for any software limits in the rcvr, although they were cleared when they were still connected, as that is when the problem was noticed. The end result is when the Vbox was connected directly to the Actuator that I took off the mount to bring it in the house to start establishing the problem. I'm working with an old actuator that I don't know that much about, and a new controller that I have equal knowledge. Hmmm!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)