Add sound to Huntington Pier Live Cam

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Charlie, that exact same thing happened to me, took me 3 or 4 tries and I honestly can't remember/don't know what I finally did to make it work, but it did.

Maybe someone will jump in here with the answer for you.

I tried finding where to do this on my Skybox F3 but I gave up. I'm thinking I will have to use the pc based manager software to modify the PIDs. Has anyone had success using just the remote control on this receiver?

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

tried and tried. deleted the tp, exited, then went in to tp's again, added 11942, and had 8190 for the pids. changed to the given channels for ms10 and searched. found channels ms3, ms10 and ms20. still no sound and 8190 was the pids. tried north and south again. if i am not mistaken i can only use the north or the south pids. cannot use both at one time? charlie

North should be Vpid-5154 Apid-5417 pid-5417
South should be Vpid-4642 Apid-5417 pid-5417
8190 has no audio
Try it again you will get it! :)

I finally got it to work for the MicroHD. I got no message, but I did get a new channel when I started flipping through them. The new channel was named "tp1026_5145" though.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

ok, after many attempts i was able to get the music and i got two added channels. what i did, i had original 11941v20000. i tryed and tryed to get music but failed. added a new transponder at 11942, went to pids and entered the north pids, did not check the ok and went back to the tp input screen before i searched. bingo, i had the 'tp1047v5154' station with the audio. ok, then went to the south. tryed and tryed and could not get it. then went to the channel edit and deleted the ms10 and ms20 channels and then went to the original tp, 11941 and tryed editing the pids. bingo. i finally got music on both north and south. my wife is yawning as she is watching the ocean waves from nebraska... charlie

A scrolling thru the Radio/Audio pids on 11941, I don't see that one, 5417, listed any more. (Hidden?) 1276 or 7149 should[edit: do] work. (these are 2 of 8 pids on CRC-K radio ch)

Last edited:
This is not a new trick, but of lately the South pier went south.
Most have seen the live cam shots of the Huntington Beach Pier. You could add sound by editing in the audio pids from WCPE, classical music from Raleigh/Durham on the same TP.
Wejones gave me the new numbers that work for both North and South.

103 Ku

North pier 11942 V 20000. v5154 a5417 p5417

South pier 11942 V 20000. v4642 a5417 p5417

The main change here is that the pcr pid has to match the audio pid.

These can be easily keyed in with the MicroHD remote.

Fun!

At risk of looking like a total goof, what the heck are those channels for? I've seen them around for quite some time and I never could figure out what purpose they serve. :confused:

At risk of looking like a total goof, what the heck are those channels for? I've seen them around for quite some time and I never could figure out what purpose they serve. :confused:

[beach_boys]California Dreamin'[/beach_boys]

what the heck are those channels for?
There was talk of it on the board a while ago in another thread. A store chain has it on a wall of monitors in the stores. Can't remember the thread, or the store.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)