Aiptek ActionHD Camera

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
I bought one of these $199 Cameras at Wal Mart Friday for a family reunion... this is an amazing camera for the price...Walmart.com: Aiptek Action HD 1080p Digital Camcorder, Silver: Camcorders
Haven't been able to burn a HD DVD or AVC HD readable DVD 5 or 9 with it yet but working on it... The software it comes with is supposed to be able to burn to BD, but not having a BD burner I can't do that yet... this camera takes some amazing pictures also...

Using the Arcsoft program that came with the camera... I was able to burn BD Files to a folder, which I then used Uleads Movie Factory 6 to burn the m2ts files to an AVCHD disc... PQ very good, sound was cutting out... trying to do same with an HD DVD compatable disc...with a few tweaks...

Didn't have my pistol... and no big rocks available for about 20 yards, plus the dogs would have gotten involved... but skin, cut up and soak in salt water, then chicken fry... ;) been years since I have done that though... clip filmed 720p 30 fps

So what do you give up for these roughly $200 camcorders, as compared to the roughly $1,000 versions?

If anyone comes up with a way to convert the video to something you can put on DVD and be in a format for either HD-DVD or Blu-ray let me know.

WOW! I'd return that Nikon so fast somebody's head would spin. Surely they need to recall the product or somehow repair it. Absolutely defective.

And they put it out with the Nikon name on it. My, how the mighty have fallen/the great brand names have been debased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)