Aiptek ActionHD Camera

Nice! Good thing for Mustang fans everywhere that they dusted the (*shudder*) Vega... I thought all the Vegas had rusted away.

Yeah I need to look at getting my wife a better camera. Sony got some new high ends ones coming out soon I'm looking at..

Nice! Good thing for Mustang fans everywhere that they dusted the (*shudder*) Vega... I thought all the Vegas had rusted away.

Aluminum doesn't rust, so the engine block will still be there. Probably with a few rod holes in it.

We saw the new cameras at CES, the new one has manual focus and an external microphone jack... msrp $244, watch the volume... I used my old one to capture all the clips I have put up and have burned AVC HD discs (readable by BD players) with Nero 7...

Attachments

• Aiptek 1.MOV
    2 MB · Views: 116
We saw the new cameras at CES, the new one has manual focus and an external microphone jack... msrp $244, watch the volume... I used my old one to capture all the clips I have put up and have burned AVC HD discs (readable by BD players) with Nero 7...

I am very close to ordering it. Ironically, it is on pre-sale status at Amazon, but available for purchase from Walgreen.com; seriously - Walgreen. Tempted. Tempted. Tempted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)