AirPod Pro.

I use these ear tips and they are light years better than the Apple ear tips. They stay in my ears and never get loose.

CharJenPro AirFoams Pro: Premium Memory Foam Ear Tips for AirPods Pro. Stays in Your Ears. No Silicone Ear tip Pain. The Original from Kickstarter. (2 Size: Small/Medium & Medium/Large, Black) Amazon product ASIN B08534NLW4

Thanks for the tip. Wore them for 5 hours for the past 3 days and the last hour they kept falling out. I was outside pressure washing and the noise cancelling is amazing. Makes them worth the money. Killed the pressure washer noise completely and I was easily listening to an audio book.

I never had a problem with the original Airpods falling out. Do the airfoams block the noise the same?

I thought I had a good idea but it wasn't as good as I imagined.

I was exploring around my Oculus Quest in the settings of the latest software update and noticed it now has a Bluetooth pairing button. So I thought the Airpod Pros would make a great improvement. I was able to pair them after a bit of trial and error. But unfortunately, they score a 3 where as my Boink accessory plug-ins are #1 and the strap headphones are #2. The main reason is volume. The APP are very low volume with the Quest volume control all the way up. I wonder if there is a way to increase the volume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts