Apple Event: iPhone 14, Apple Watch 8, AirPod Pro 2

Wake me when/if they get to the iPhone.

Now, to find some cheese to go along with my ….

I wonder if Starlink will work with Apple Watch? I don’t see why not!

Almost old man talking here-The music they are using just sucks.

And get off my lawn.

• Love
Reactions: KE4EST and navychop
SWMBO and I are in full agreement.

I guess old folks money isn’t any good anymore.

I guess old folks money isn’t any good anymore.
Love my IPAD PRO, always buy the new ones when they come out ( give the old one to one of the kids), but no need for the other stuff.

iPhone, happy with Android, barely use it, not a teenage girl.

iWatch, bought a Halo from Amazon to check vitals, one of my Labs grabbed it off the table ( I took it off to charge), ran out to the backyard with it, I have 2 acres in the back, have not seen it since.

Have not missed it.

iPods, too little, I would lose them for sure, happy with my headphones, do not want things in my ears anyways.

Reactions: navychop
I might be getting the 14 Pro Max to replace the 12. Not impressed by the new Apple Watch, will wait another year, I think.

Meh. My Xs Max is just fine. 80% battery health = new battery in a few months. MUCH cheaper.

I might be getting the 14 Pro Max to replace the 12. Not impressed by the new Apple Watch, will wait another year, I think.
Will keep my iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Wasn't impressed with the Apple Watch, and the features I liked (such as battery saver) will be on my Series 4 I have now so why spend the money.

While I did like the Airpod Pro's shown, my current ones are great and I don't need to replace them so again why spend the money.

Reactions: Ilya and navychop
I used my older AirPod Pro’s on the airplane for the first time last month and I was really impressed with their noise cancellation! Pretty amazing!

I thinking, I think we are going to see a lot of complaints from Pro Max users, who will love the 48 Megapixel camera and then try to zoom in and see the quality drop suddenly to 12 MP.

And what was with the ending of the show where they showed a woman getting on a subway and then poof she disappeared before getting on board?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts