AL Central 2010

I think he was referring to Claude who only showed up this year when
-the tigers were in 1st place for like 90 hours
-they swept the twins in a meaningless series at the end
-and to run his mouth before a series which the Twins won most of them :)

What Iceberg said.

Definitely disappointed in the boys for not showing up against NY. The Yankees seem to be a long way inside the Twins' heads. I didn't think that would happen this year.

I don't get it...I say congrats and you sling major league epithets.:confused: Regardless, congrats to the Twins on a fine season and good luck next year. The same goes for all the White Sox, Indians and Royals fans too. ;)

I am only commenting on how you think the Twins are much of anything. However based on there winning in the Regular season pennants in the last 30 years it is more than Detroit has to offer. Believe me I understand you hate the Twins.

I am only commenting on how you think the Twins are much of anything. However based on there winning in the Regular season pennants in the last 30 years it is more than Detroit has to offer. Believe me I understand you hate the Twins.
Er...I respect the Twins organization and most of their fans in this forum. Heck, I predicted the Twins would win the AL Central and have maintained this position throughout the season. Other than a little good-natured ribbing and zealously pulling for my team to win, I don't think I've ever disparaged Twins fans...other than referring to y'all as the Twinkies. If anything, my harshest criticisms were directed at Tigers Management. Seriously, does anyone feel that I hate the Twins? Heck, I didn't even post when the Twins lost playoff games to the Yankees because I knew it was a bitter topic for the Twins faithful. :(

Viva La Tigers!!!

My preseason predictions: http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/206011-al-central-2010-a-2.html#post2143106 and http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/206011-al-central-2010-a-2.html#post2143433

Stuff I routinely posted throughout the season... http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/206011-al-central-2010-a-105.html#post2246341

Perhaps you should show me *proof* of my hate towards the Twins and how I apparently, "think the Twins are much of anything." (although I am not sure what that means)

Riff, as Ice said, I think Big Dawg is confusing you with others. While you obviously support your Tigers (as you should, even if it is misguided ;)), you have not shown any disrespect to the Twins that I've seen. Thanks for making this a fun thread to participate in!

Riff, as Ice said, I think Big Dawg is confusing you with others. While you obviously support your Tigers (as you should, even if it is misguided ;)), you have not shown any disrespect to the Twins that I've seen. Thanks for making this a fun thread to participate in!
Thanks, I've enjoyed this thread for many years...along with all the good-natured banter; and I clearly remember cheering for the Twins '87 and '91 teams with players like Puckett, Hrbek, Viola, Morris and others leading the way.

Anyway, I see this thread has surpassed 3,000 posts and 45,000 - incredible! See everyone back here in the spring... :hatsoff:

Thanks, I've enjoyed this thread for many years...along with all the good-natured banter; and I clearly remember cheering for the Twins '87 and '91 teams with players like Puckett, Hrbek, Viola, Morris and others leading the way.

Anyway, I see this thread has surpassed 3,000 posts and 45,000 - incredible! See everyone back here in the spring... :hatsoff:

We love baseball here in the Heartland! Those numbers would have been much higher if I had the time to spend here, like I used to.:)

Dont know if we can mod this title to the Offseason, but Mr. Inge has signed two year deal with club option for a third no $$$ released. Looking at the artilce he is four among games played at third, this season should pass current Tigers coach Tom Brookens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)