Alaska 360 North

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I am getting a strong signal and dark video for Alaska 360 North on AMC7, 3760, 25190,Horizontal, AC3 audio. Don't worry about the posting of the location in the open, it's on all of the satellite charts. Would someone please be as kind to verify this, I'd appreciate it.

as far as i know everything on that TP is encrypted....unless you are reffering to a wild feed or a new channel....

The Anchoage Networks are encrypted. 360 North, the GCI Public Service channel and the GCI test card are in that mux and are clear. The Public Service Channel and the Test Card channel do Univeristy of Alaska sporting events (hockey) in the clear. If 360 has encrypted it has done it since last night. Tony, you know what I am talkin' about, please give it a look when you get time. Thanks, Jim

I'll check it out and see...havent pulled the big dish out in a while since I started working :)

Thanks guys. It's coming in here now, but it wasn't when I made the post. Thanks again.

since I started working :)

I haven't worked since November of last year and 8 years since I retired from my real job. I'm loving every minute of it. Of course, it yook me 42 years to get into this position.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)