Alexandria, Louisiana SD Locals

Yes, from what I hear they are going live tomorrow on the 19th. Usually it will be available for ordering the day after.

Remember that a dish pointed at 129 and only 8PSK capable receivers will be able to receive this signal. They are sharing a transponder with Baton Rouge's HD locals. I do know of a few folks that moved their address to Baton Rouge once they heard they Alexandria locals were only going to be SD and not HD.

When you get them...let us know how they look.

Yes, from what I hear they are going live tomorrow on the 19th. Usually it will be available for ordering the day after.

Remember that a dish pointed at 129 and only 8PSK capable receivers will be able to receive this signal. They are sharing a transponder with Baton Rouge's HD locals. I do know of a few folks that moved their address to Baton Rouge once they heard they Alexandria locals were only going to be SD and not HD.

When you get them...let us know how they look.

Digiblur, What have you heard about the Columbus/Tupelo DMA that was promised months ago? We are still waiting and hoping each Wed.

Digiblur, What have you heard about the Columbus/Tupelo DMA that was promised months ago? We are still waiting and hoping each Wed.

Right from - DISH Network (dishnetwork) on Twitter

Are you in ALEXANDRIA, LA? Tomorrow - DISH Network becomes the first satellite TV provider to offer your local channels!

ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX become available in HD tomorrow eve in Columbus-Tupelo, Miss.!

Alexandria, LA is on!

They still show as engineering here. Double checking things again...but I don't see a difference between the channels package flags between now and yesterday.

Not sure how you have locals when they didn't even offer a local package in Alexandria before. Where they charging you for locals anyways?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)