all Equity (formerly RTN) feeds the real list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Equity Broadcasting Uplink Information ...UPDATED AS OF 8/18/09

Everything gone now :(

no signals

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, thanks for the listing tweak Iceberg. I tried viewing that earlier on my Mogul and I wasn't sure if the PDA mode was hosing up the listing or not.

Thanks Gas for the info.

Is anyone receiving the RTN channels on Galaxy 26 C band? If so, what receiver are you using? How is the picture quality?

Thank you Gary for the list. I heard Unreliable Sources is going to be on 5 days a week soon. I think thats great.

8000 & 8100 can get them. I can't pick them up as the 6 foot dish is too small :(

but I have issues with G26 C-Band regardless

Diamond 9000 HD gets them. PQ is good for 480i. These are not HD

Yep it does I can also confirm it.

8000 & 8100 can get them. I can't pick them up as the 6 foot dish is too small :(

but I have issues with G26 C-Band regardless

I couldn't get it with my 7.5 ft dish either... so I took it down and put up a 10 footer and get it with strong signal. Dish size does matter... compared to other dvb-s2 transponders this one would be on the lower signal side.

I couldn't get it with my 7.5 ft dish either... so I took it down and put up a 10 footer and get it with strong signal. Dish size does matter... compared to other dvb-s2 transponders this one would be on the lower signal side.

A 10' dish and a new receiver are needed in order to receive these signals. :eek:

Oh well, RTN stations were good while they lasted. :(

my sonicview 8000 has the option for dvb-s2 but i get 0 quality on 3820 But on the same sat I get 90% quality on other tp's,I have a 10 foot dish with c band only lnb that freq.3820 is that what i enter in the tp list and then select dvb-s2,If i done it right ,then i get 0 quality.can someone PM me with the freq. for 85w that has dvb-s2 so i can see if that one will work,because I just want to know if this sv8k san do it or if it claims to but really cant.

Yep it does I can also confirm it.

Update: I can get it on a new 7.5 foot dish. diamond 9000hd. Just get enough signal after fine tuning 67%. I think 65% is the minimun for the diamond.

Equity Broadcasting Uplink Information as of 3/28/2008

7 WRDQ

This signal is 8PSK, DVB-S2, and MPEG4

I was watching WRDQ OTA via Brighthouse cable while in Deltona (near Central Florida) over the weekend and they don't know your RTN logo. The program guide had some generic crappy logo. Kick their butts please!!

P.S. Which lucky affiliate in South Florida will be receiving RTN? Have you made any deals yet? Grandma is tired of what is OTA lately and would LOVE to see some RTN. Thanks Gary!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)