all Equity (formerly RTN) feeds the real list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yep Luken was the CEO of Equity

Just watching Unreliable Sources right now. Interesting that Gary got must own the rights to that show since the show that is on now is a good 2 years old (they're talking about the Texas polygamy thing) and the e-mail address he posted was the old rtnville.com address :)

KQDK channel-music videos

Don't know how long it lasts, but a show called Hard Times is playing heavy metal music videos right now,, pq is very good.
1118pm Central

*Move this someplace else if there's a better spot for it. I was looking around for a return of retrojams tonight and found this.

Well most were turned off this morning

Whats left as of now (9:45AM)

Galaxy 18 - TP 1 (Ku) 11720 V 27692
2 KDEV-CA (ABC)
6 KEYU (UNIVSION) AC-3 Audio
7 KAMT (TELEFUTURA) AC-3 Audio

Galaxy 18 - TP 5 (Ku) Uplink .11800 V 26657
1 KUWF (UNIVSION)
4 WUMN (UNIVSION)
6 KQDK (AMGTV)
7 KWKO (UNIVSION)
11 DAYSTAR

Everything is gone but WUMN & Daystar :(

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp

The plug has been pulled

Good bye Equity. Its been a helluva ride :river

Well its truely sad to see this happening. G10R was a great bird! Yes I said G10R as G18 through no fault of its own, signaled the begining of the end for our beloved 123 location. I remember when I first setup my old Primestar dish. Dug the hole, placed the 3" post, filled it with concrete. Next day with the help of a guy named "rdel" right here on Satellite Guys...I locked it onto G10R...it was exciting! If I recall, I was catching about 20-25 channels(that I was interested in). Not bad for free TV! Yep... G10R was a great bird!

well its NOW official ;)

WUMN is now a slate screen. Checked OTA here in Minneapolis and its still up so OTA at least got the new feed. Cant tell if its national or local feed

also 11720 is shut off...0 signal quality :(

well its NOW official ;)

WUMN is now a slate screen. Checked OTA here in Minneapolis and its still up so OTA at least got the new feed. Cant tell if its national or local feed

also 11720 is shut off...0 signal quality :(

Yeah, I saw that this morning before going to work. Now I gotta figure out how to make the wife happy again. :(

all channels on 11800 TP except for Daystar is now a black screen (was the slate screen with call sign)

There is still a Univision on G17 91W C-Band
SatelliteGuys.US - 91.0°W Galaxy 17 C

also on G3 C-Band there are 2 more feeds from Washington State
SatelliteGuys.US - 95.0°W Galaxy 3C C

Thanks for reminding me about G3. I didn't think to scan that transponder because I thought it was provided by Equity also. But, it's a west coast feed - I guess the wife will have to live with it for now but she prefers the east coast feed. Anyway, I couldn't get Univision on G17 but got a lot of other stuff (pay services, religious programming) but no Univision. The transponder is in the TP list but nothing seems to be there. Do you see something there on G17 or were you going by Lyngsat? Hopefully, Telefutura will pop up somewhere (the wife loves Betty, La fea - I kinda like it too).
:clap

Thanks for reminding me about G3. I didn't think to scan that transponder because I thought it was provided by Equity also. But, it's a west coast feed - I guess the wife will have to live with it for now but she prefers the east coast feed. Anyway, I couldn't get Univision on G17 but got a lot of other stuff (pay services, religious programming) but no Univision. The transponder is in the TP list but nothing seems to be there. Do you see something there on G17 or were you going by Lyngsat? Hopefully, Telefutura will pop up somewhere (the wife loves Betty, La fea - I kinda like it too).
:clap

The one on G17 you have to manually scan in. Its there as of today (I made sure to check after last week's 0 for 2 on Telefutura) ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)