Almost Human

Unfortunately, this is on at a bad time for me, already recording other stuff, Once Apon a Time, for one, so far this is the first time I have wished I had a 44.

Now if the Pilot replayed before part 2 tomorrow, I'd have the opportunity to see it.

Is this going to be a Sunday night or Monday night show when it all shakes out ?

I just barely got to record it,in between SNF and TWD.According to the guide tonight's episode is listed as episode 3.So either the guide is incorrect or tonight is a new episode.

This show was interesting, but I see it will devolve into a standard "Buddy cop series". Two damaged cops that are so brilliant that the brass can put up with anything. The setting is different, the story (at least the pilot episode) was not.
I will give it a few episodes, but other than the setting, there is nothing new.
All the stereotypes of a Quinn Martin 1970s detective series are here. All they need is a red torino with a white stripe and they have the whole package.

This show was interesting, but I see it will devolve into a standard "Buddy cop series". Two damaged cops that are so brilliant that the brass can put up with anything. The setting is different, the story (at least the pilot episode) was not.
I will give it a few episodes, but other than the setting, there is nothing new.
All the stereotypes of a Quinn Martin 1970s detective series are here. All they need is a red torino with a white stripe and they have the whole package.

Yes the pilot was a bit wooden and followed typical patterns of a formulaic TV show. I will watch it more and see how it develops. I hope it turns into something original.

Yes the pilot was a bit wooden and followed typical patterns of a formulaic TV show. I will watch it more and see how it develops. I hope it turns into something original.

Probably a fat chance of that,there is no originality left in movie or tv land.

Favorite Episode Dialog:
Dorian: I thought you wanted to meet someone?
Kennex: I meet plenty of women. I don't need your help.
Dorian: I ran a bio scan and it looked like your testicles were at full capacity.
Kennex: You're scanning my balls?
Dorian: I didn't enjoy it, I just...
Kennex: Oh, my god. This is unbeliveable.
Dorian: ...can't help but notice, you're backed up.
Kennex: What is the matter with you?
Kennex: Don't scan my testicles...ever again.
Dorian: Copy that.

I think the chemistry between the android and the human cop is funny. They are good together. I like this show so far and I hope it gets even better. But it is hard to believe that in 35 years that the world will look like the one depicted in this show. Remember in 1985 how they made 2015 look like in Back to the Future 2? I don't see no stinking flying cars or a weather service that can control the time and length of the rain showers either.

I think the chemistry between the android and the human cop is funny. They are good together. I like this show so far and I hope it gets even better. But it is hard to believe that in 35 years that the world will look like the one depicted in this show. Remember in 1985 how they made 2015 look like in Back to the Future 2? I don't see no stinking flying cars or a weather service that can control the time and length of the rain showers either.

IMO, we'll see flying cars and flying nuns long before we see smoking-hot sexbots depicted in last nights show.

The chemistry between the two lead characters make the show. Last night's episode was an old, tired story told with just the right amount of levity. The way the two leads talk to each other reminds me so much of the original Starky and Hutch TV series! It also has a good parallel to the Lethal Weapon movie series. How long before one of these guys gets stuck on a booby-trapped, explosive toilet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts