Almost Human

What is your avatar? Does that say Terminator? Did I miss the announcement of something?
Its from the Season 2 Sarah Connors disc (which should arrive today, might be outside now) ...

Attachments

• Terminator.jpg
    Terminator.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 95
I've enjoyed the first two episodes, but if this continues along the lines of a standard episodic procedural cop drama, I may have to bail. As someone stated above, I feel like I've seen this before (esp 2nd episode), and I haven't really watched cop dramas since the 70s and 80s when that's all my mom had on TV every night and all weekend. I do like the actors and their rapport, and its nice to see a couple of folks from Hemlock Grove with jobs still.

Are You Receiving: Season 1, Episode 3

Monday, 25 November 2013 (8:00 PM ET)

"When Kennex and Dorian face a tense hostage situation, Capt. Maldonado tries to meet the terrorist's demands."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com:

This week's episode SUUUUUUUUCCCKED with a capital SUUUUUCK! Not only was it a remake of the original Die Hard, it was a really, really bad remake of Die Hard. The whole plot and nearly all the action was point-for-point from that movie. The action was all STOOpid. The set-up was STOOpid. Where the hell is the real technology. You think that buildings by that point may all have metal detectors in breezeways? My bank and several buildings I go into already have these. You so much as walk in with a roll of coins and you are stuck between two doors and bullet proof plexi until someone buzzes you out!

When one of the characters was found to be wearing the 21st century equivalent of a "Mission: Impossible" mask, who here did not IMMEDIATELY think it would be used by John to get to the 25th floor without being noticed! And the worst part, the entire dynamic between the two lead characters and even their supervisor is getting very old, very fast! It's like every cliché from a guide book on how to write a police drama was taken and used to make up this episode. They didn't have writers for this episode! They had plagiarists!

God was this an awful episode! Another one like this and I am done with this series!

Anyone get the impression I didn't like this episode?

I don't know if this has already been mentioned,but has anybody else noticed the irony of a show featuring androids being produced by................wait for it............."Bad Robot?"

Thanks to Tony's smashing review, I have decided to let the DVR work its magic and hold the show for me. While I probably would have let a few episodes build up because I am indifferent about the series, after Tony's review, I will let them accumulate and see if it is renewed next year.

All fear the internet forums affecting the TV ratings!

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Monday, December 2, 2013

"The Bends": A friend of Kennex was working under cover in a drug investigation, but the friend's cover is blown, and Kennex and Dorian turn to Rudy Lorn for help.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)