Am I The Only One Upset About Not Having All of This in the ChoiceXTRA package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dish packages are Dish's packages and DirecTV packages are DirecTV's.:rolleyes:

Do you think Dish subscriber's are upset cause they can't get Logo,Fittv,Fuel,PBS Sprout,T101(Concerts&Series),TV1, BETJazz(SD)?.How about The Smithsonian Channel(HD) and HBO Family West(SD)?.
When DirecTV subscriber's subscribe to any Premium Movie Service they also get The Sundance Channel included?.:)

You see when I was with Dish I wanted to be able to get an all national basic's channel package only and not have to pay for some movie channels I did not want.My only answer was to go with DirecTV for this option which is one of the reasons I left Dish(there were also other other reasons).DirecTV to me has the better packages because I can pay for what I want and not have to have anything I don't want.:rolleyes::welcome
You can add that they don't get MLBNet and have to sub to the sports package to get many of the sports channels that are on a basic package with Direct.

Well, let me tell you a little known fact about that Encore movie pak with E*. If you don't want the top 250 pak you can add the encore pak to any other package for only $5 a month. There are some pretty sweet movies on there for only $5 a month.

So you would think if you can add it to other packages,you could subtract it from the top 250.When I had Dish I asked this question,Dish's answer:No.:confused:

D* doesn't have a 'Decent" package IMHO
I have totalchoiceplus with HD package, (not the extra 5 HD's they wanna charge more for), DNS, 4 receivers $103.00 a month.........Rip off
and yes, they have HDLite

When I signed my fatherinlaw up for D* a couple years ago I asked them about Encore because he is a big western fan so they allowed him to have total choice and add Encore for 5.00 a month. Now when he went HD a few months ago he lost the grandfathering and I asked did he want to add Encore back in but he said he had seen all of the movies repeated so many times lately he didnt bother to ask.

D* doesn't have a 'Decent" package IMHO
I have totalchoiceplus with HD package, (not the extra 5 HD's they wanna charge more for), DNS, 4 receivers $103.00 a month.........Rip off
and yes, they have HDLite
Then why in the heck are you with them?

Then why in the heck are you with them?

If he wasn't with them he'd have nothing to post.

Back to the OP's comment.

Like was said before everyone has there likes and dislikes and each service addresses those.

If GM made a car similar to my Grand Marquis I might think about switching

Cadillac likes to boast about many of it's features but what it doesn't have is the leg room and large seating I like and want like I have with my Grand Marquis. Plus Cadillac's cost more and their customer service is crap.

Besides, Cadillac's haven't been real Cadillacs for years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts