Amazon’s New Kindle Fire and Kindle Paperwhite

Yes it was. I got one for Christmas. Still learning it but it seems really good. One thing that it doesn't have is a flash player. I can't watch ESPN3 and some other things because of that. I tried to download Adobe Flash but it wouldn't let me. Is there someway I can put flash on it so I can watch ESPN3 or MLBTV? Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I'm just getting updated into the 21st century and trying to learn evrything at once it seems.

Adobe essentially stopped android flash downloads last year.

Yes it was. I got one for Christmas. Still learning it but it seems really good. One thing that it doesn't have is a flash player. I can't watch ESPN3 and some other things because of that. I tried to download Adobe Flash but it wouldn't let me. Is there someway I can put flash on it so I can watch ESPN3 or MLBTV? Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I'm just getting updated into the 21st century and trying to learn evrything at once it seems.

The only thing that I have got to semi work is to sideload dolphin browser.It will work with dishonline sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts