AMC 21

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't have a lot of faith in that home-made 2° monstrosity.
We have discussed them here before - take a quick search for more comments.
I'm sure it was the same unit.
Prove my fears are unfounded. ;)
- Windows
- Start button
- All Programs
- Accessories
- System Tools
- Character Map
(I make a shortcut to it and leave that on the desktop)
- Arial font is the default, so ...
- I use the ° which is located right in the middle, under the {

Or on a windows PC, you can hold down the "Alt" key and type in "0176" and let go of the Alt key and Viola!!! ° appears!:D

NET is on 89W C-Band in 2 formats

4 or 5 channels in DCII so need a 4DTV
SD feed in DVB...

Actually my IceCold Brother that DVB-SD feed is now DVB-HD on G28 C-band. I watch it sometimes because my big dish is parked on G28 for the RTN's...:)

The channels on AMC3 are officially GONE

I just noticed a lot of empty transponders on AMC 3 when I checked the Broadlogic Spectrum Analyzer tonight. Louisiana Public Broadcasting is gone from AMC 3 also. I hope all the PBS stations moved their dishes.

What about GPTV? Just curious if they are still there and whether they will stay DCII. They are/were about the last DCII PBS left, since SC and La switched, and Ok messed up their signal (at least for my receiver). If GPTV switches, I guess I'll officially put my 2 4200s in storage.

What about GPTV? Just curious if they are still there and whether they will stay DCII. They are/were about the last DCII PBS left, since SC and La switched, and Ok messed up their signal (at least for my receiver). If GPTV switches, I guess I'll officially put my 2 4200s in storage.

GPTV is still there in DCII.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

C/Ku/IF Frequency Calculator/Converter

Bandstacked Shootout or Why Amps Are Good and Bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)