American Idol - Who is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!!!! America finally didn't vote to keep the person who, for the second week in a row, slaughtered what otherwise are classic songs! Pickler finally got booted!!!

I have been busy this week so I watched the performance and the elimination shows back-to-back tonight. I have to say, other than Pickler (who I have wanted gone since the "minx" incident" but I tried to give her credit for singing style), it would have been a tought choice for me. I thought Paris did much better than her second lowest vote count. I guess my "second lowest" would have been Taylor. I like the guy and he has his style, but this week, it just didn't show. I also did not like his interpretation last week. I don't want to say that last week was bad. I just didn't like it. This week though, it was weak.

My favorites are Katherine and Chris now. Chris has proven to me he can sing...not just scream on key. And I thought the judges were on CRACK when they told Katherine that her performance didn't measure up.

See ya
Tony

I figured Kellie Pickler would get kicked off this time. It was just too obvious. I am glad that Kellie and Chris got the most votes as I think they are both the best among all of them.

I think the next to go is Taylor. He has a big likability factor like Kellie did and that is why Kellie was able to make it through last week but two weeks in a row and her showing her doubts in her performance made things a bit worse.

American Idol

Thanks digiblar for the pictures of the prettiest girl on American Idol. Please can you do it again this week? Love Kathrines voice and she's not bad to look at ether.;)

kael said:
Thanks digiblar for the pictures of the prettiest girl on American Idol. Please can you do it again this week? Love Kathrines voice and she's not bad to look at ether.;)

I can guarantee they will be captured again! ;)

I'll be sure to post them here too.

Digiblur- Thanks so much for the pictures for this week! How do you get such nice ones off the tv? Anyways thank you and keep up the good work.

victory13 said:
they've got to be kidding......i cannot believe chris had the lowest # of votes :mad:

Its all about the shock. The producers know what they are doing on this show and thats the reason why its #1 always. All it is a big Drama and they kill off people one by one and make you think you are in control.

this is the 1st season i've ever watched the show b/c i thought it was all about pop music, which i can't stand. i really got into it this time b/c of chris & taylor.

victory13 said:
this is the 1st season i've ever watched the show b/c i thought it was all about pop music, which i can't stand. i really got into it this time b/c of chris & taylor.

I got hooked last year with Bo "who made a horrible album". If Taylor does not win I will not watch next season.

I was hoping that Katherine would stay on the show, even after last nights crappy performance but I didn't expect that Chris would be the one to go. Well now I can see that Elliot will go next week and that Taylor and Katherine will be in the finals.

By the looks on their faces... I'd say Kat and Chris agree with you Randy.

Hopefully Chris has had enough exposure to land a job anyways. Of all the finalists, he's the only one who I'd check out an album from.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)