America's Got Talent Season 7 (2012)

What cha gonna do? CRY! It was fun to watch tonight's episode, but see NOTHING here that will (or should) win the million.

Now... I had a thought. When the guy said he was doing rap since 1972 and all the judges said that was before anyone was doing rap, I just kept on thinking of this:
[youtube]JoVL1Zs6WTw[/youtube]
I know there were other country songs like this during that era, but this 1973 release of a song he'd been doing live for a while is what I consider the first commercially successful rap song.

Some acts that went through were just horrible!! The auto hopper wouldn't help on this show with all the filler. We watched Monday and tuesdays episodes in less than an hour :)

Just like how I see the wife watch american idol in 10 minutes I guess.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I thought Howard was better last night, in fact I found him (and his dad) fun. :)

And I thought that was horrible, kept mashing the 30 skip through him. I tuned into watch the people perform.

Loved the guy with the uhh...dead nerves in the lower part of his body. I was shocked they showed that.

...Loved the guy with the uhh...dead nerves in the lower part of his body. I was shocked they showed that.

Although painful to watch, I thought that guy had talent! I was laughing while writhing in pain the entire time. Regardless, I think we can all agree that this guy is a nutjob. Get it...a nutjob! :D

AGT Auditions: 28 May 2012 (8:00 PM ET)

"Hopefuls audition in Tampa, Florida."

I sure hope Tampa has talent...because I didn't see much in New York.

AGT Auditions: 29 May 2012 (9:00 PM ET)
"Auditions in Tampa, Florida continue."

Looks like they need dressing room arrangements if Howie has to change pants under a tablecloth in the same room that Sharon is putting on her makeup in...

Well, I'm up to minute 42. So far the acts have been poor to just mediocre - pretty much like all the other shows this season. I had a lot of hope for Little Ozzy, but that turned-out to be a major dud. Okay, I liked the Cut Throat Freak Show & Eric Odditorium...but who doesn't enjoy a good freak show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)