America's Got Talent Season 7 (2012)

Is it me or have the singing acts disappeared this year? Also, where is the big hook they used to use on the Gong Show? I would have loved to have seen that cry-baby Ron Christopher Porter Jr. yanked off the stage. There is no crying in AGT. ;)

One also notices that there have been a bunch of acts where they only show the judges saying they are going to Vegas and we never see any of the act. I wonder if we are going to see them later?

Other than the escape artist, it was another forgettable night. As for the freaks, I thought the husband and wife last year were much better. They at least had a theme.

S~

Other than the escape artist, it was another forgettable night. As for the freaks, I thought the husband and wife last year were much better. They at least had a theme.

S~

I agree...it was basically the same act, but just a less entertaining...less freaky...and executed less effectively. Anyway, I'm not sure but I think the firecracker guy (below) was one of last night's freak show participants. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q5iMSTntxo

9 p.m.

NBC: "America's Got Talent" (11.3 million, 6.7/10)
CBS: "NCIS: Los Angeles" rerun (6.8 million, 4.4/7)
ABC: "20/20" special - "The Jubilee Queen with Katie Couric" (6.1 million, 4.3/7)
FOX: "New Girl" reruns - two episodes (2.2 million, 1.4/2)
The CW: "The L.A. Complex" (627,000, 0.4/1)

18-49 leader: "America's Got Talent" (3.7)

I must say I loved when Howard asked that woman if that was the reaction she was expecting when the audience booed her terrible fire-tongue group to which she replied, "I'm not sure if they were booing us or you." Howard then turned the table and did an experiement by asking the audience:

"Here me": Yeah, Cheer, Clap, We Love you Howard.
"Here's you": Boo, Hiss, We Hate You, You Suck!!!

Howard sure cleared that one up as the big-mouth wench stood there with her thumb up her @$$. Too funny! :D

He didn't sound much like Ozzy but I did like the gimmick. It would have been great had he belted one out of the park.
Sure he did, at least at the beginning. Where he messed up were on the high notes.

Compare to the real Ozzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)