America's Got Talent Season 7 (2012)

I hope NBC gave him an ultimatum... Show us the proof (i.e. purple heart or something) or drops him from the competition.
Howard hinted something about that on his show Wednesday morning, well he said he couldn't say anything and to tune in and find out. I hope the guy has the class to not continue. while he may have served, there are so many other soldiers that did receive their purple hearts, as well as so many that never got them as well!

Thank you to all who have served to protect me and my family, and also to defend our rights and nation! God Bless America!!

mike123abc said:
I hope NBC gave him an ultimatum... Show us the proof (i.e. purple heart or something) or drops him from the competition.

If the story is true, then I'm sure NBC will cancel his trip to Vegas and he will creep away into the night.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Tonight's Recap:

- Aurora Light Painters were entertaining, but certainly not jaw-dropping
- Doppelganger Circus Sideshow was so bad they were actually jaw-opening
- Jada was ear-popping
- The Mascots were almost as bad as Jada
- Tubby trigged a Dancing Lulu gag-reflex
- Eric and Olivia were good, but she has a limited range IMO
- Richard Grossman grossed me out...and he talked back to Howard
- Eric Dittelman was very entertaining...until we figure out his trick
- Nikki Jensen's singing performance was okay in an unremarkable way
- BBoy-Elusive was good, but we see break dancers every year
- Andrew De Leon sang like his nuts were in a vice - painful to listen and watch

Anyway, they're finally brining on the singing acts. Was the crowd on drugs to cheer De Leon? And what were the judges on to vote him through?

I thought Andrew was really good.

Not me...I wanted to stone him in public. But then again, I want to stone at least one-half of all the acts.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App
That was probably the best and most surprising singing performance thus far. He did an excellent job and has and awesome voice.

More Timothy Poe

The picture shown on AGT is not that of Timothy Poe:

0607-agt-soldier-not-1.jpg

'America's Got Talent' Timothy Poe -- Soldier Photo's A FAKE | TMZ.com

S~

Things aren't looking good for Mr. Poe after that picture was proven to be of another soldier. Offhand, I am very interested in seeing what "evidence" he has been submitting to support hsi claims. If they're not medical records for treatment at a military hospital, along with is purple heart...well, this guy has some explaining to do.

I thought the weird looking gothic guy was awesome. I don't like opera either but he impressed me. I thought it was also amazing that his parents never heard him. They had to have heard him some how.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge
Finally got to last night, I enjoyed his performance as well as the college students (girl singer) and the magic act.

Here is the Goth Opera guy.

Not only did I think he did well, everyone in the audience, nick, and the judges felt the same as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Things aren't looking good for Mr. Poe after that picture was proven to be of another soldier. Offhand, I am very interested in seeing what "evidence" he has been submitting to support hsi claims. If they're not medical records for treatment at a military hospital, along with is purple heart...well, this guy has some explaining to do.

Well listened to him on the radio. They played an interview with him. It was interesting, it seems he has some sort of mental disorder (or is a great actor), and in his mind he believed all this. No one that he knows ever tried to correct him. He had some sort of injury in Afghanistan, and had a disability discharge (without a purple heart), this was in the radio show's investigation. It also appears that he could have suffered a head injury from a car accident in the US (he did not mention this, but the radio show cited some investigations). After listening to him in the interview it seems to me that he could either be flat out lying and trying to get out of it, or he has some sort of head trauma (not from serving) and is not right in the head. I am more inclined after hearing him that he is not right in the head, and is confused about what is real and what is not real... Almost like he watched a war movie and now believes that was his life, but it never really happened.

He was more incoherent than slick in his interview... He almost seemed surprised that what he claimed was not true. The interviewer (San Antonio radio station), asked him about some specifics and the guy pretty much answered that people have since told him that it did not happen, and that he imagined it.

Here is a TV interview with him: http://www.kvue.com/news/158318465.html

Last edited:
I really liked the humor of the guys with the worm circus! :) It was one of those acts that is so bad, it's good. I could sit through 90 minutes of silly comedy like that! I was laughing the entire act.
How they could vote mini-me through to Hollywood (who will be cut the instant he gets there) and not the truly funny worm circus, I don't know. I think Howie had it right. He (the only real comedian on the panel) understood the point of that act.

The rest of the show was ...meh....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)