America's Got Talent Season 7 (2012)

I have to wonder with the lack of talent this year if they will do another season??

I think they have talent, but for some reason they are just not showing it. They have these interludes where they show act after act being either rejected or sent through without us seeing much at all. It is like they want to have "new" acts in Las Vegas.

I think they have talent, but for some reason they are just not showing it. They have these interludes where they show act after act being either rejected or sent through without us seeing much at all. It is like they want to have "new" acts in Las Vegas.
Or they just show part of the act, I think the best acts will be shown in Vegas.

Kind of disappointed that we saw no results last night except for te one that was sent home immediately. A couple probably should have been.

S~

while I keep watching this show, it just isn't as good as in the past for two reasons.

1. Way too much Howard Stern and judges in general. I want to see the acts!

2. Overall pretty poor acts! I have not yet seen a single act that could be a headliner.

I have to wonder where the good acts are, they sure haven't shown many good acts, and certainly nothing stellar.

Again they managed to get most of the final 48 without showing us half of them. I liked it better in the past seasons where they would actually show all the auditions that went through. Half of the acts we see when voting will probably be ones that we have never seen before. It is a huge disadvantage if we cannot tell if they improve or not.

Howdy! I've been away the past few weeks. Anyway, I caught some of the shows, in passing. First, I am so glad to see Goth Guy was sent home with his bags packed. Of course, I would have been ecstatic had they marched him out back for a quick summary execution. Now how goth would that be? ;) Conversely, I contemplated suicide after hearing Buddy sing (if that's what he calls that whaling nonsense) yet again. I could have completed the act had I not passed-out after hearing Howard send him through to New York - like a little fart in the breeze.

:eek: U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E :eek:

If hell had only two-sides then I imagine Goth Boy would be knocking 'em dead on one with Buddy slaying 'em dead on the other. Not even Dante could describe the unimaginable horrors experienced in this verision of hell. Unfortunately, I also see Buddy making it through at least one more round...although his eating a bullet would be my first choice. Likewise, I also see one of the judges bringing Goth Guy back for a 2nd chance opportunity.

All-in-all not a very talented group of performers this season....a whole lot of very boring/talent challenged acts with only a handful or really solid performers.

will.i.am is worse than corn sweetener, meaning he is in EVERYTHING now! I was just listening to some Sergio Mendes and what do you know, special guest will.i.am. He will be a new judge in the UK version of "the voice". He is all over the fashion industry. And he has voiced several characters in some great movies. The only thing will.i.am cant do is SING! Though I do have to say I liked his raps in Sergio Mendes' album "Encanto".

will was a judge in the past season's UK Voice, I watched some of the youtube clips and wish we could watch that version too... I liked Jessie J. , will. i. am. and Tom Jones as the judges, he donated a considerable amount to the "Princes Trust", Prince Charles's charity.

Does anyone know which twelve acts will be perfoming this evening? Offhand, I am hoping All Beef Patty chokes on its namesake and is never seen in public again. Okay, is it me or does Burger Boy look an awful lot like John "Eye" Candy when he was dressed in drag in the movie Armed and Dangerous?

062512_agt_beef_patty_featured120625233918.jpg

Last edited:
That seems kinda silly to group an old episode with the current results show. It's also silly that all of my programming guides list this as being one show and not two separate shows...probably since nobody would tune-in for the first hour.

Tuesday has always been that way. Zap2it and TVGuide both show what I posted for Tuesday. NBC also shows two separate shows for Tuesday. Don't need more than an hour for the results show.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)