AMIKO Amiko HDSE Channel Editor?

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
It has been a loong time since i have tried to use the channel editor. Well, with the firmware i am using it no longer saves the channel list as .ABS file, but as UDF. The channel editor doesn't appear to support this... How the heck do I modify my satellites now???

Thanx!

Haven't messed with it in a long time. I will have to take a peek at later. Maybe someone else will have an answer before me.
I don't remember the version I am running right now on that box, but I know it came from the Amiko web site.
It is also 2 or 3 versions past what fridge advertised, when they stopped support.

Yea, i am adding a new bird to the Amiko that i never had. Right now, i am just using a wrong labeled bird to test. But, it would be nice if i could actually rename the bird, and make some quicker edits to the channels.

What are the save options for the firmware? If only .ABS, first save your user database as default then export.

What editor are you using? Ali Editors provide .ABS and .UDF support.

Amiko doesn't seem to give me a save type option. It saves the channels as UDF. My ali editor shows UDF, but when i load it, none of the satellites or channels show up.

screenshot.1470587949.jpg

I GOT it! Sorry for the trouble. For some reason, it is now letting me save in .ABS I could have sworn that wasn't the case before... I probably clicked something differently...

Reactions: Titanium and KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)