An Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
498 is in my guide. It doesn't give me a "Searching for satellite," but it doesn't give me an information slide either. Just a gray screen. Anyone else getting that?

You really really really need to stop posting stuff like this. You have been completly wrong the last 2 weeks. Your credibility is shot. Perhaps you need to lose your current "sources" and find repudible ones!!

Personally, I think getting confirmation that D10 is working is a nice surprise.... still, it is only one - CHECK YOUR SOURCES, DANGIT!! ;)

CSR Message

Hey everyone,

Just got off the phone with a csr and she said that the reason for the delay is the FCC has not given them clearance to release the channels yet. She said we might get 10 one day and 10 the next and so on or get them all at once. Excuses Excuses, I don't believe anyone over there anymore. But we have no control over any of this. Think of it this way, we have not lost anything in this mess, we are just going to gain.

I'm at work, but reading these posts got me excited, so I had my wife check 498 (she laughed at me :rolleyes:)

Anyway, D10 is broadcasting loud and clear (well, maybe not loud as there is no audio) in Delaware! :hungry: Bring on the HD!!! :D:D

:waveHello BTW, this is my first post after lurking for a week now!

0600 est Ch 570................... a F------mazing! Nada Zip zilch. My recorder had nothing. I am glad I did not get up for this.

0600 est Ch 570................... a F------mazing! Nada Zip zilch. My recorder had nothing. I am glad I did not get up for this.

Isn't that WHY you recorded it, so you would HAVE to be up so watch it ?

Actually they had the memo on at 5:30- 5:40, but you all missed it... the meno said:

SONY

Soon
Only
Not
Yet !!!!!

Jimbo

498 working here in TN.

Same here.

Congratulations!

Your HD setup is correct and you are seeing this broadcast from our new HD Satellite. By the end of this month, we'll have many of your favorite channels in HD, with over 70 launching in October and up to 100 by the end of the year.

Actually they had the memo on at 5:30- 5:40, but you all missed it... the meno said:

SONY

Soon
Only
Not
Yet !!!!!

Jimbo
Don't give me a hard time. There was nothing there . I recorded it and there was no program.

SONY

Soon
Only
Not
Yet !!!!!

Jimbo

that's what it really said jimbo? i just checked on my h20 and got a banner with a black screen,

Last edited:
o.k. I have the channel but nothing on it just a grey screen, what should I be seeing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts