Android Honeycomb Tablets

Can we just accidentally lose the last two pages of this really deep discussion?

We work in Canada today.
But you guys, dont you have better things to do on a holiday like this?

Diogen.

diogen said:
Can we just accidentally lose the last two pages of this really deep discussion?

We work in Canada today.
But you guys, dont you have better things to do on a holiday like this?

Diogen.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

There can be levity and a bit of humor from time to time to lighten the mood.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I'm actually looking at the Toshiba as I have to look through several hundred pdf's a day from different clients. The only way I can get that data and sort through it is via a thumb drive. I like the Ipad and I like the Asus but in my situation I really need a usb port in order to use a tablet for work.

Played with two ASUS honeycomb tablets at Best Buy today. Lighter than the iPad in terms of weight, and had an interesting interface in terms of the way you could access apps, although I found it a bit confusing at times. Seemed responsive. But like every other time I have played with Honeycomb, I have been underwhelmed. And with these devices I could not figure out how to get them out of landscape mode. But the hardware seemed like it had potential. Yet, I have to say when I first got the Galaxy Tab, I found the familiarity of froyo comforting - it was easy to use; like with the iPad, which had the familiarity of the iPod Touch (or iPhone I guess).

The Evo View came today, been playing with it and configuring it. Not the ideal tablet, but it will do until there is a better one that meets my standards. I do have to say I like the black look of the Evo View better than the silver of the Flyer. It will be nice actually having a tablet with internet access 24/7. Hopefully the Evo View gets Honeycomb sooner then later so this thing can really shine.

On a related topic, you can get a refurbished WiFi Xoom for $400 on Woot.com today. That really is the price that you SHOULD be paying for a Xoom, so I'd recommend jumping on this deal if you want a good Android Tablet. Granted, I returned mine, but that was because of the excessive price of $600 (amongst other reasons.) Still, I can say it's a solid tablet so if you are looking for a decent Honeycomb tablet check it out.

Woot® : One Day, One Deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts