Anger management (with Charlie Sheen)

I thought maybe half the material with Bob the Devil was pretty good.
And appropriate for the season: Halloween. :)
But if they change the formula to add a crazy-of-the-week, that will add a lot to the show. :up
Every other week is fine, too.
(I'm remembering the pimp)
Say, what happened to the black neighbor?
Did he piss off Charlie, too?

I think you nailed it. What was different that made this show more enjoyable than others (i.e., funny)? They need to layoff the philandering and involvement with research partners, study participants, etc. This formula worked well for Charlie Harper, but not so much Charlie Goodson. The regular cast of characters, while interesting, are just not that funny given the therapeutic confines of the group environment. Bringing in an outsider to the group (much like last night's Devil Bob) and creating situations for the group that do not involve Charlie's skirt-chasing can continue to be explored. As for his black friend, Michael, he was on one of the episodes a week or two ago. His character is only in about one-half of the episodes...but they can drop him altogether since he's just not that funny. Speaking of funny...I thought his ex-wife and daughter having the hots for the gay couple was pretty good. Hopefully the writers can correct this show since they've only broadcast 49-episodes and have 51 more to go.

I thought maybe half the material with Bob the Devil was pretty good.
And appropriate for the season: Halloween. :)
But if they change the formula to add a crazy-of-the-week, that will add a lot to the show. :up
Every other week is fine, too.
(I'm remembering the pimp)
Say, what happened to the black neighbor?
Did he piss off Charlie, too?

Yes, wife & daughter got some good material, yesterday.
Mostly, the daughter has been underutilized (wasted), so this was an improvement.
Half of the wife dialog in past shows (and her boyfriends) has been poorly thought out.
Goat-boy was pretty stupid. Probably a reflection how Charlie thinks of his wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts