Anger management (with Charlie Sheen)

O.J. Simpson not headed to Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' couch

Source

I must say, his appearance would have doubled weekly ratings. Okay, since we're confirmed that Kate won't be coming back (i.e.g, we're watching recorded episodes) they're going to have to do something to improve the show. Is having all the fallen stars and politicians on Charlie's couch the answer? I don't know....but maybe we'll see Todd Bridges, Justin Bieber, Anthony Weiner and others on Charlie's couch in the not-to-distant future.

One thing is for sure...the episodes without Kate kinda suck. I don't know what they plan to do without Selma Blair, but they had better do something. Yikes! The show is airing their 30th episode of the season next week, which is a very hectic schedule. 40 episodes down and 50 more to go for Sheen to delivery all 90-episodes he promised. It's a good thing he hired his dad to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't drink any Tiger Blood. ;)

Same here. It is basically a bunch of double entendres , complete with the same tired premises from week to week. Charlie Sheen looks like he died a few years back and more and more like a zombie. But I guess excessive drugs and alcohol will make anyone look like death warmed over.

One thing is for sure...the episodes without Kate kinda suck. I don't know what they plan to do without Selma Blair, but they had better do something. Yikes! The show is airing their 30th episode of the season next week, which is a very hectic schedule. 40 episodes down and 50 more to go for Sheen to delivery all 90-episodes he promised. It's a good thing he hired his dad to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't drink any Tiger Blood. ;)

Have we seen any of the non- Selma blair episodes? has the new love interst shown up?

Have we seen any of the non- Selma blair episodes? has the new love interst shown up?

Not yet, but Sheen was promoting Anger Management 2.0 on the Tonight Show as being a ton better now the character of Kate has left the show. We shall see. One thing is for sure...100 episodes in 19-months is a lot of work.