Anger management (with Charlie Sheen)

Special June 3rd Episode...

As I mentioned in another thread, "FOX to Air 'Anger Management' on Monday at 9:30 for Four Weeks Starting June 3"

"Charlie Sheen is returning to network television on Monday nights. FOX has opted to air two original episodes of FX comedy Anger Management and two repeats Mondays at 9:30PM in June starting Monday, June 3. After a strong debut last summer, Anger Management was picked up for 90 episodes. This season its ratings have declined by over 50 percent. Presumably, the FOX run will give Anger Management additional exposure. Anger Management will replace repeats of The Mindy Project."

Check your timers because the Monday, June 3rd (new episode) showing is not being flagged as a new episode on my Tivos so it won't record unless you set a timer or the IPG gets updated over the weekend. Also, the June 3rd episode was actually supposed to have been aired on the 13th and is two episode ahead of episodes of last night's show. Very strange.

Offhand, I think I am going to record the shows and watch then in their proper order.

A few years ago CBS tried the same thing with Veronica Mars. It got decent ratings but did not affect numbers on UPN the following .

As I mentioned in another thread, "FOX to Air 'Anger Management' on Monday at 9:30 for Four Weeks Starting June 3"

Check your timers because the Monday, June 3rd (new episode) showing is not being flagged as a new episode on my Tivos so it won't record unless you set a timer or the IPG gets updated over the weekend. Also, the June 3rd episode was actually supposed to have been aired on the 13th and is two episode ahead of episodes of last night's show. Very strange.

Offhand, I think I am going to record the shows and watch then in their proper order.

I didnt know they were going to be on Fox until I saw it in a commercial yesterday during the race.
I agree its weird with the showing as the show tonight on Fox is scheduled for 6/13 on FX (the D* guide went out that far)

Jeremy Renner to Narrate History's 'World Wars'

A To Z

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)