Anik F1R DCII Shaw remapping TP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
After several years of being disconnected without power I decided to plug in my 11 year old DSR905 sidecar receiver to see if the ID was still intact, which it is. I thought about using it for DCII FTA since I have no need or intention of subscribing to whatever is left of H2H. This receiver was never converted for the X4 H2H services like my DSR922 was.

About 5 years ago some of us were experimenting with some DSR410 boxes and I remapped one for the Shaw provider ID successfully and tried my 905 since it was immune from TDT overflow. They both mapped fine on the A4 sat with proper channel numbers and I found a screen shot I took on the Access Channel. Now I can't remember what TP or IF frequency I used to remap for A4.

I used the generics and found Knowledge Channel and a government channel but some of the Shaw channels use frequencies outside of the generics and was hoping to remap again back for some Canadian TV.

The Knowledge channel and government channel are about all thats left. Access has turned to CTV2, and there are a few shopping channels ITC as well. I get them on an old previously subbed one, but the maps don't match the same as my current subbed box.

The mapmaster guys can do 905's too. I know I had issues with the Canadian maps but I have a 920. Vendig will bend over backwards to help you out.

Last edited:
The mapmaster guys can do 905's too. I know I had issues with the Canadian maps but I have a 920. Vendig will bend over backwards to help you out.
Try the A2 map. Access/CTV2 is 351 Knowledge Network is 354 or 355.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts