Another $95 ???

tubkatt

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 22, 2008
it'll be better in the long run. You never know what will happen. Hard drive errors and things like that plus wind moving the dish. Sorry about the two day wait!

SandFarmer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
The Beach.
4. Peak the dish yourself
Have been doing it myself for years, because of below . . .

5. Never...ever, ever, ever, install a dish on a rooftop, if at all possible.
That's why DISH put mine on top of my chimney, which is why I now have to peak them myself since DISH, who originally put them there, won't go up there anymore. Claiming OSHA regs. We'll see next week after a regional OSHA rep comes out and evals my site. They are not appreciating DISH using them as an excuse not to do work that they could and should.

Attachments

• ChimneyShot60.jpg
    ChimneyShot60.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
You are lucky to have had a replacement roof already. The claims are stacking up as all the companies have called in catastrophe teams to try and get through all the claims. Salvage yards are going to be loaded with scrap vehicles. There will probably be a shortage of shingles pretty soon too.

I was lucky I am in our Tulsa office. We merged with a larger company 8 months ago that is based in OKC. Right as I was heading home, my phone started beeping with emails as the building in OKC was put on alert for all remaining employees to head to the vaults in the basement. Big glass building and baseball size hail don't mix. There wasn't a vehicle in the parking lot that had any glass left in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts