Another Dish Network/apartment question

makman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
My daughter will be moving into a townhouse that does not have a balcony. It is basically a two-story strip of apartments one next to each other. Is there any way to install a dish? I have attached a picture of one view and the opposite side I believe is the same.

frontlawn.jpg

Am I SOL or is there a way to get a dish on this kind of building without freaking out the landlord or violating the law?

Thanks,

Mitch

you could try a test with a dish next to the window for signal level,five gallon bucket with cement another option,tri pod , or a fake rock garden dish hiding in the fake rock or a patio umbella dish hidin in the umbella some options

The problem is none of the areas outside the apartment are for my daughter's exclusive use. They are all common areas and I don't believe we can put a dish there. The only option may be a dish inside by the window but I think she would prefer cable if that were the only possibility. Any others?

Thanks,

Mitch

I spoke to the manager this week about something else and she was the most unhelpful evil troll on this planet. I will speak to her in person this weekend but I am not hopeful. They are pushing Cox cable.

Mitch

Hard to tell from the pic, but if the roof is flat, they make a non penetrating roof mount. It's a rectangular frame that is laid on a flat roof and concrete blocks hold it in place. Just a thought. I've had luck with them at apartments where they are somewhat out of site and no penetration usually will sell to a landlord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts