SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
i received an autopay reminder today via email
first time ever.
just to let me know it would be auto payed in 2 dys

Reactions: DS0816 and Jimbo
They did a real nice thing a few months ago and allow credit card auto-pay customers to pick a payment date, which previously was only available to debit card customers.

This overcomes a big pain point - they were charging people credit card the day the bill was generated - you had no way to see the bill before it was paid.

It's been mentioned here already, but figured I'd point it out for anyone that missed it.

Reactions: DS0816
Just to make certain: Authorizing DirecTV to take a credit card auto-payment on a particular monthly date…it does not change one's anniversary date, with DirecTV's records, correct? (I actually take some pride in it, because I've been with DirecTV since 1998. So, even if it's silly, I recognize it's how I feel.)

Just to make certain: Authorizing DirecTV to take a credit card auto-payment on a particular monthly date…it does not change one's anniversary date, with DirecTV's records, correct? (I actually take some pride in it, because I've been with DirecTV since 1998. So, even if it's silly, I recognize it's how I feel.)
I have been a customer since 1994. Directv has me listed as 2004, because I live in the old Pegasus rip off areas and was forced to sub as a third party. The only good thing Murdoch did was crushing that company.

Changing your payment date won't make any difference to your anniversary date.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)