Any Sirius Desktop Apps?

mjbanks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2004
I looked through the useful links thread, but didn't see anything there. Are there any desktop apps to stream Sirius online? I moved from XM to Sirius and miss XM's far superior online player.

How do you setup your login credentials with this plug-in? or am I just being sent to the Sirius radio player?

Thanks

EDIT: ok, I got it, I was taken to the actual Sirius login for 1st time setup.

EDIT2: goes to Sirius to login in every time and will not stay online more than 10 - 15 mins. any ideas?

Last edited:
How do you setup your login credentials with this plug-in? or am I just being sent to the Sirius radio player?

Thanks

EDIT: ok, I got it, I was taken to the actual Sirius login for 1st time setup.

EDIT2: goes to Sirius to login in every time and will not stay online more than 10 - 15 mins. any ideas?

That's strange. I used it yesterday (for 5 hours without interruption) and a few hours today. You do have to try in your password every time you log in. One thing you can try is to get version 1.1 that was released to the Firefox plugin website (go to About to find that plugin site). Version 1.3 is a beta version, I believe. I'm using 1.3 though.

After trying the Neoscrib version, I like it more than the Firefox plugin (the artist name/song title works better on it).

Digi is correct again... I have used Total Recorder Pro for around 2 years now. I use the web apps on my laptop but I have an actual Sirius receiver hardwired directly to my PC along with the Total Recorder Pro for flawless recordings; the TR Pro will record for the web apps as well..

I like the one called stream_ON since it has a simple interface. I could never get the SIRIUS Online Stream Player to work.

stream_ON can be found here: stream_ON

Anyone download the Yahoo Widget Engine and Neoscrib player on a BlackBerry (Curve specifically)? Or is there another application for the BlackBerry? I use the Neoscrib player on my laptops and desktops and love it. The $3 for the premium service is worth every penny.

Anyone download the Yahoo Widget Engine and Neoscrib player on a BlackBerry (Curve specifically)? Or is there another application for the BlackBerry? I use the Neoscrib player on my laptops and desktops and love it. The $3 for the premium service is worth every penny.

Hah that's a good idea. Any luck?

Though I've read that there are limits on BB 'unlimited' data plans... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts