Any Word On Setanta Sport??

Ok I just contacted ITVN and was told that Setanta Sports launches TOMMOROW on ITVN!

I will have a link for you to sign up soon, when you sign up via this link SatelliteGuys gets paid by ITVN for your signup. (So your helping to support SatelliteGuys!) :)

Stay Tuned!

Scott Greczkowski said:
BTW I am not using a wireless router with it, I have a cable hooked up to it since its next to my hub anyways. :)

Thanks. Who knew when my house was going up that I'd need an Ethernet connection in the M/B (I've got one almost everywhere else). :)

BTW, how would you classify the picture, say as compared to E* SD?

=NLK=

Itvn

If you go to EPLTALK.com theres a podcast interview there from monday aug 14 with Joseph Scotti, executive vice-president at ITVN. They are offering the same Setanta Sports channel as Direct TV. He mentioned they pushed up their launch date from September to this week because of the epl.

cronaldo17 said:
If you go to EPLTALK.com theres a podcast interview there from monday aug 14 with Joseph Scotti, executive vice-president at ITVN. They are offering the same Setanta Sports channel as Direct TV. He mentioned they pushed up their launch date from September to this week because of the epl.

Actually, I just finished listening to the podcast and didn't catch any reference to the "flavor" of Setanta to be offered (of course I'm old and could easily have missed it). I DID see a poster on the EPLTalk blog insisting it would include EPL, however. I'd like to see confirmation of EPL on the ITVN website but I'd be willing to take the chance, especially given the 30-day money-back.

=NLK=

Here you guys go, if you want ITVN and Setanta Sports and a FREE RECEIVER please CLICK HERE and if you sign up you will also be helping support the site. :)

As far as I know we are the only one with this Setanta offer from ITVN!

Not that I've heard of.

ITVN is a relatively low priced option. I haven't used one of the systems. Does anyone know if it is possible to configure it to work with a Slingbox?

I still want Dish to carry Setanta and have fired off another email to them noting that ITVN has added the service and moved it up because of the beginning of the EPL season. Might as well keep pounding them.

I've sent off a few emails myself over the past few weeks ...
it'll be interesting to get feedback from those who do go for this deal as to the quality and content.

Interesting that D* and the Setanta site are still showing the $11.99 price-point.
A 30% jump in fee's seems a bit steep .... but there ya go ... if you want it bad enough .. i guess its still a bargain.

I think fox will realise what a bum deal it cut when they no longer have the top games to pull in the ratings. I'm guessing the top two or three teams would have drawn 80% of the viewing figures.

I actually signed up for D* just because they had Setanta originally .. shame the rest of the service did not live up to its promise .. but that's another story for another thread.

I notice Setanta is Free for all D* viewers for this first weekend of the premiership .. very nice marketing move ... "look at what you could have won"

;)

I too have signed up for ITVN specifically for Setanta; I simply could not wait any longer after finding out that about half of ManU's games will be on the channel this season. D* is raising the rate for Setanta to the same rate as ITVN, too, btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)