Anybody try the Zgemma H9.2S?

fireball517

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
East TN
Just got one because I had some Amazon credits sitting around and I can't wait to get it. Seen an interesting review where the single tuner version would lock a 330 rate program.

Also excited to be a part of the Linux boxes. Also handles S2X and 4K.

Ahh okay, blindscan is a major deal to me so hopefully there is a stable image for that functionality. Any must have android apps for it?

Hello Fireball
I have one of these receivers, regarding the blind scan, it only blind scans the KU-band and is ok, for c-band you have to make some adjustments to be able to blind scan C-band but the transponders information is not correct, the flash memory is to small, you have to add a 8g using a memory micro SD. I think it has very good colors and is very fast, never use the wifi yet.
I have try many images and they all work fine.
Let me know if you need some help.
Regards.
Chewie

Hello Fireball
I have one of these receivers, regarding the blind scan, it only blind scans the KU-band and is ok, for c-band you have to make some adjustments to be able to blind scan C-band but the transponders information is not correct, the flash memory is to small, you have to add a 8g using a memory micro SD. I think it has very good colors and is very fast, never use the wifi yet.
I have try many images and they all work fine.
Let me know if you need some help.
Regards.
Chewie
Thanks for the heads up and that is good to hear at least because I only have KU for now until I expand to a C band system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)