Anyone else have ch 321 (NBC-HD),594,593?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Large cities only, what the hell kinda sense does that make? I live in a smaller city and I don't get $hit for OTA, you would think they would offer it to a larger audience since it is through the dish.

I have the channels in my guide. I live in Hermosa Beach, California 90254

well...

I live in suburb of Madison WI and called Voom today and was told 321 hd and the two others 593,594 will be east west feeds of nbc and I am eligibleto get them. happy as a lark here :yes

I have the channels listed also, I think everyone does, but the way I understand it is that if you do not live in one of the markets listed on the link that was provided, you will not receive the feed. I cannot say this as a fact but that is what it sounds like giving the information that has been provided in this thread. I hope I am wrong.

kaw

I just spoke with VOOM, I will not be able to view the olympics on VOOM :( . Of course it is not VOOM's rule, anyone who's local affiliate is not owned by NBC will not be able to watch it.This is NBC's rule and as usual I am getting screwed because I live in a rural area. As I pointed out before, I live in an area that my local affiliate CLAIMS I can pick up OTA, and I do have access to NBC via crappy Cox cable, but the fact is I CAN'T receive a quality signal by antenna and they do not broadcast in HD anyway. Sucks to be me.

kaw

VOOM should really look at how others are doing it (and by others I mean Dish Network and DirecTV) They keep quoting FCC rules, yet the other two are doing it. Is someone not reading the FCC rules correctly?

I don't think you can view it in HD on Dish and DirecTV for the same rules. I don't know this for sure but I believe it was posted earlier.

kaw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts